D-CAN Camera Concept Looks Like A Big Telescope
Innovative designer Jean-michel Bonnemoy has made a unique concept of a digital camera with an unusual cylindrical shape, to reduce the cameras volume. Apparently he has decided to think out of the box to take the digital camera “out of the box-shape” and into this cylinder shape.
Bonnemoy has included few new technologies and features in his concept design, followings are only a few among them.
- Large range zoom stabilized USM lens.
- A ring authorizes the focus correction. The focal is lockable.
- Extension cursor for macrophotography
- The lens cap, impossible to lose, includes an electronic flash and the AF-assist illuminator
- The accessory shoe can receive, besides an electronic flash, a directional microphone or a remote control receiver.
- The cursor “function” allows to choose between fixed views or video, pictures reading, intervallometer and power off.
- Cursor “mode” (program, speed or aperture priority, manual)
- Double key ISO (100 to 6400 ISO).
D-CAN Camera Concept actually looks innovative and brilliant. Although personally I see this as a huge Telescope that we always have to hold this with both hands, of course it will be much useful for the professional photographers but we can’t escape the fact that it looks weird. Well, at least that’s what I think. So what do you think about D-CAN Camera?
[Via: D-CAN Camera Concept Brings Unique Styling To Camera Design Geeky-Gadgets]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)