BrassMonki custom sneakers: Google, Facebook, PS3 and many more
Designer Daniel Reese, AKA “Mr. Brass Monki” is well-known for his awesome BrassMonki custom sneaker designs. Actually I’ve never thought about it as a big deal until I stumbled into his website and found some of these awesome designs. I really couldn’t pick one for my self, because there are so many awesome sneaker designs available from different themes, down below are some of the technology related sneakers that took my attention, check it out.
- Microsoft sneakers has the windows logo all over it and it goes for £220.00.
- Apple sneakers are looks a little dull with grey and has the Apple logo on the corner, it’s priced at £180
- Android Sneakers was my favorite, which has an awesome design and the color combination is great, although the price is a little too high as it goes for £250.
- Facebook version of the sneakers goes for £150.
- Google sneakers would probably be the most colorful design there is, it goes for £180 and has all the Google colors and the name tagged on it.
- I really couldn’t leave the PS3 sneakers behind because it has the most coolest design ever, the color combination and the design is just brilliant. it goes out for £200
There are dozens of moer awesome sneakers out there in the store, so go check them all out at the BrassMonki website.
[Image Credit: BrassMonki]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)