Windows 8 Consumer Preview now available for download
Everyone was waiting for the arrival of the latest Windows 8 to get hands on and try it out, and now its finally here. Microsoft has released the first Windows 8 Consumer Preview through online, its now available for download.
See if your PC match with these minimum System Requirements :
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Microsoft also says that this would run perfectly on the same hardware that powers Windows 7 .
After downloading the ISO image to your hard drive, use a DVD burner software to burn the image into a disk and then boot with the disk to start the installation. If you are using Windows 7 then the easiest way is to burn the disk it to use Windows Disc Image Burner, but you will have to use a third-party software to burn the disk if you are using Windows XP or Vista. Try it out and let us know what you think about it.
Check in to the Microsoft official website to download the ISO.
[Via: Microsoft Official ]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)