Skyrim 1.5 Update Beta Lands On Steam With Lots Of Awesome Features
Getting bored playing the same old Skyrim? Then this would probably be a good time to upgrade to the latest version. Yes it’s here, Bethesda has finally unveiled the long-awaited and rumored Skyrim 1.5 Update. It’s now available for download up on Steam as a Beta version while the makers promises to give out the update for the Xbox 360 and PS3 users really soon.
Skyrim 1.5 Update introduces many new features, including the new kill cameras for ranged and magic attacks and many more. Its time to rock your gaming experience once again. Get the update, restart the game and enjoy the end-less freakin ride through the lands of Skyrim from the beginning once again. Check out the video after the break to see a little preview of the new features.
Here’s what you get with this new update;
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
- Shadows on grass available (PC)
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
- Improved visual transition when going underwater
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
[Via: Now on Steam: 1.5 Beta Update featuring new kill cameras Bethesda Blog]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)