GTA V: Character And Game Details Leaked
Some cool new details about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V game has been revealed online. Someone who claims to be Rockstar’s ex- employee has posted these info to give us a little info about the game and probably take revenge on the company (good for us).
According to this guy, the poster above shows the protagonist of this game, who is named as Albert de Silva, a member of a gang from Vice City. He comes to settle in Los Santos with his son Kevin, that’s where the game begins.
These are the things that we can expect from the game:
- Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.
- Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don’t know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio.
- The in-game TV now has many more channels
- The protagonist does not die unlike in the last two Rockstar games.
- The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute too by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single-player.
- The protagonist can take drugs which will have some effects. Smoking weed on the street will lead to getting a one star wanted level.
- Police cars will go after you if you’re obviously breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.
Gameplay and the story details makes us drooling with excitement, but still these are doubtful information, so we will have to wait a while to see if these are really true or not. The release date was also mentioned as May 2013.
[Via: RUMOR: GTA V PROTAGONIST, MAP SIZE AND OTHER DETAILS LEAKED EGM Now]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)