Nokia Introduces New Browser For Series 40 Devices
Showing support for all the old-school mobile users of the Nokia Series 40 devices, the company has released a the latest browser 2.0, which comes as a major update for the browser, offering faster and easier internet surfing experience with reduced data consumption by up to 90%. New update comes with a new cloud-accelerated feature which will make this browser load websites three times faster before.
“With our new version, we’ve created a newer, faster, better browsing experience. As many consumers around the world will experience the internet for the first time through a mobile phone, this is a great step towards our goal to connect the ‘Next Billion’,” explains Dieter May, senior vice president of mobile phones services, Nokia.
Nokia Browser 2.0 Includes:
- Faster browsing with speed improvements throughout the experience.
- Easier access to new and popular Web apps to enable a richer and more engaging internet experience.
- New, intuitive user interface offers one click access to search, most popular content and most valuable features.
- Media handling enhancements provide an easier way to enjoy video, audio and images. Users can download in background mode while continuing to browse the web or queue downloads for later when performance or rates are better. Downloads can be saved to memory cards or phone memory for later offline viewing or listening.
- One-click share on Social Networks by remembering Facebook and/or Twitter login to easily share any page URL and comments from your browser.
S40 device users can now download the new browser from Nokia store.
[Via: Nokia - Press]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)