How To Recover Deleted Files Using Recuva Free
Accidentally deleting important files from a computer is something that happens to most of us everyday. Sometimes it takes a while to realize the importance of a file that we’ve deleted a while ago. When this happens, most people give it up and decides to move on, no matter if that file was a cute picture of their baby or a valuable document from an office computer. But what if I tell you that you can still get that file you’ve deleted a while ago and recover it as the way it was before? Yes, it’s possible, thanks to this cool free software called Recuva.
There are lots of un-delete software’s out there that offers file recovery services for Windows computers. But I’ve found that the Recuva is more effective and even more faster than most others. Recuva is currently available in 3 different versions, Free, Home and Business edition. First you can try out the free version but I suggest you to go with a premium version if you want a more effective recovery of your files.
- After visiting www.piriform.com/recuva/download you can download and install the Recuva for free.
- In the first launch of the software you will see the Recuva Wizard, it will guide you through your search every time when software launches as long as you keep your mouse away from that tick on the bottom left corner.
- Using this wizard, select the file type you want to search. Music, videos, pictures or whatever you want, just select the file type and click next.
- Now select where you want to search. If you’re not sure about where to search, just select the first option.
- Finally, check that “Enable Deep Search” option to get the most out of your search. Now you’re search will begin. After it’s finished you can select the files you want to recover and click on the recover button to bring life to those files.
That’s it. Now you know how to un-delete your files. But remember that some of those deleted data might get damaged when recovering but if you could perform the recovery sooner, you will be able to recover data in the original form.
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)