Find The Name Of Any Song You Hear Using Shazam
Ever wanted to find the name of the song that you hear on the radio while you’re at work, but you can’t remember the name or any lyrics. Well, you can try Googling but you can’t really find a song without any lyrics or at least the artist’s name. Most of the people gives up the search because they don’t know about other easy ways to find songs. That’s where Shazam comes out. It’s a cool smartphone app, specially designed to help people find songs that they don’t really know of.
Shazam is very easy to use. You just have to install the app. Then tap the Tag button and hold your smartphone mic towards the audio source. That’s it, Shazam will do the rest of the work and give you results of related songs.
Here’s some of the cool features of Shazam -:
- Save and listen again (30 sec previews)
- See streaming lyrics in time to the music
- Buy tracks easily on Amazon MP3
- Watch music videos & concerts from YouTube
- Listen to your tagged music in Spotify
- Share on Facebook & Twitter
- Use it when you don’t have a signal
- Remember where you tagged a track with Location
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)