Mystery of the Georgia Guidestones
Georgia Guidestones, often referred to as the “American Stonehenge,” is one of the most mysterious monuments in the USA. This enormous 19 feet 3 inches tall granite monument can be found in Elbert County, Georgia and to this day, no one knows the purpose of this monument.
The amazing Georgia Guidestones was built in June 1979 and contains a set of 10 commandments in eight different languages including English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian. Those 10 commandments also contains certain controversial theories and predictions.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)