Halo 4 Multiplayer Specializations Revealed By 343 Industries
343 Industries has revealed few big secrets on the multiplayer specializations mode of the upcoming Halo 4 video game. New game mode improvements promises to keep the multiplayer content fresh for years of gameplay.
Halo 4 Specializations comes with ten levels of unlockable kits, including armour, weapons, emblems and skins customization for characters. It also includes the Spartan Specializations, which packs a series of special mods -
- Wetwork armour - for stealth game actions
- Pioneer – allows to achieve high-level goals fast
- Engineer – allows to find weapon drops faster
- Tracker – comes with Requisition armour mod
- Rogue – for long distance snipe mode
- Stalker – helps to track enemies
- Pathfinder – for fast movement and faster vehicle mounted weapon handling
- Operator – for handling vehicles and recharge vehicle health
These are only some of the details of the Halo 4 Specializations, there’s more to come. So, stay tuned.
Halo 4 lands on Xbox 360 in this November.
[Via: Halo 4 Multiplayer Specializations Listed and Detailed | Cheat Sheet GameRanx]
(All The Images, Trademarks, Logo’s Shown on this Post are the property of their respective owners)