Fresh Infos Giveaway – Advanced SystemCare PRO 6
Have you ever noticed your PC slowing down, or getting stuck for no reason? Then it’s time for you to get iObit Advanced SystemCare, a software that cleans up your Windows computer and optimizes the system for the maximum performance. Normally if you’re going to buy this software, it costs about $30 dollars. But, now you have a chance to get it for free.
Folks over at iObit have teamed up with Fresh Infos to give away a six-month licence of the most effective Windows system caring software, Advanced SystemCare PRO 6 to one of our lucky readers.
About Advanced SystemCare PRO 6
Advanced SystemCare PRO 6 is an all-in-one PC care service with a lot of cool features including Malware Removal, Privacy Protection, Performance Tune-up, and System Cleaning capabilities. Using this software you can make any old, slow PC to run like new within just a few minutes.
Some Features of the software -
- Provides an Ultimate Solution for TOP PC Performance
- Detects More Hidden Problems of PC Security and Performance
- One Click to Have Full Range of PC-Care Service
- Real-time Optimization with ActiveBoost Function
- Over 20 dedicated Smart Tools for Daily PC Maintenance
- Turbo Boost for Better Working and Gaming Experience
- Next-Generation Registry Deep Clean and Optimizer
- Powerful Hard Drive Defragmentation
- Automatically Runs in the Background
How to win -
All you have do is to join our official Facebook, Google+ and Twitter pages. And I will pick out one, lucky, random subscriber who joins these pages to give away the prize. Competition begins today Jan. 8th and ends on January 19th.
What are you waiting for, go and LIKE our Facebook, Google+ and Twitter pages. This software could be yours. If you’re already following Fresh Infos on either one of these social networks, leave a comment and let me know.
Update - Congratulations to Brian Sinclair-Morrison, the winner of our first giveaway contest.
(All the images, trademarks, logo’s shown on this post are the property of their respective owners)