HTC One: 4.7-incher Sports 1.7GHz quad-core CPU and Jelly Bean
The Taiwanese tech giant, HTC is now back on the smartphone game with their latest flagship device for 2013, HTC One. Boasting an Ultrapixel camera, huge 4.7-inch 1080p display and an 1.7GHz quad-core CPU, new smartphone has already made a huge impact among mobile enthusiasts.
HTC One specs -:
- Display - 4.7-inch 1080p Super LCD 3 display with Gorilla Glass 2
- Processor - 1.7GHz Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU
- RAM - 2GB of RAM
- Storage - 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Camera - HTC Ultrapixel camera with 2.0 micrometer pixel
- OS - Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Weight - 143 grams
- Battery - 2,300mAh Li-polymer
- Other features - Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wi-Fi
As a result of the super-thin body and the stylish design, users of HTC One will be stuck with the basic 32GB or 64GB internal storage because there’s no space for microSD expansion. Although the new HTC Boomsound comes with the front speakers to “offers the best audio experience” for music lovers. Check out the video after the jump for a preview.
After failing in the battle last year with the HTC One X, the company is hoping to get back in the game with this new flagship device. Will it survive against the upcoming next-gen iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S IV? We’ll find out soon enough.
HTC One will roll out around the world in March 2013.
[ Source: Press Release - HTC ]
(All the images, trademarks, logo’s shown on this post are the property of their respective owners)